Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What one inch driver would you recommend??

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member djnagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi All, I am going to replace my EV 8hd/T25 with Bruse Edgar's 650hz round tractrix horns. I thought long and hard about using the 811, but then these turned up at a bargin price. I would like to use one of the Altec 1" drivers but don't know that line very well....so, what is a good driver for the job? Cheers P.S. this is a home system and I am using a 300B tube amp.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Altec 902A-series, or a Great Plains Audio 902-8B.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.